The Louisiana Film & Entertainment Association is a
non-profit organization created to grow the entertainment industry
in the State of Louisiana.
Why Join LFEA?
To grow the film and entertainment industries.
Continue to make Louisiana an inviting climate for productions.
- To become a strong voice on both state and national legislative issues related to the industry.
- Representation at the capitol through your contract lobbyist and Legislative Committee.
- LFEA is an organization that provides you the opportunity to meet and network frequently with industry representatives.
- Quarterly e-newsletter with industry news.
- Advertising & Sponsorship Opportunities are available at a variety of levels. These are great ways to reach the entire membership on a regular basis.
- LFEA has its state office located in Baton Rouge, providing a full-time staff for assisting members.