- Nearly 10,000 jobs were created by the film industry in 2020, providing $338 million in earnings for our residents.
- For every dollar of credits certified, there was an additional $2.55 in earnings in 2020.
- For every dollar of credits certified, there was an additional $6.12 in sales in 2020.
- In 2020 alone, there was a local spend of $813 million.
- Over the past 10 years, more than 1,000 productions have come to Louisiana. We expect that trend to continue in the future.
- Other sectors in Louisiana are heavily impacted by film: hospitality, real estate, tourism, and local vendors.
Check out the numbers from the 2021 economic impact study here.