- Close to 7,500 jobs were created by the film industry in 2018, providing $331 million in earning for our residents.
- For every dollar of credits certified, there was an additional $2.20 in earnings in 2018.
- For every dollar of credits certified, there was an additional $6.29 in sales in 2018.
- In 2018 alone, there was a local spend of $945 million.
- Over the past 10 years, more than 1,000 productions have come to Louisiana. We expect that trend to continue in the future.
- Other sectors in Louisiana are heavily impacted by film: hospitality, real estate, tourism, and local vendors.
Check out the numbers from the 2019 economic impact study here.